Utter Nonsense From the Tadpole Prince!

*Thunderous background....

Well people, you've entered the lair of the Tadpole Prince...
It's a very well-made swamp you see, I got gold furniture like that lotus where I chill, the dead alligator where I hang out with some friends... no big... just chillin'... but anyways, this blog is a collection of my quotes and moments. Most of them are funny ones, so... ENJOY!!!

PS: Some of them might be in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)... heheheh.

One of The Many Books About Me

One of The Many Books About Me
They write many things of me because according to humans, I'm somewhat significant in the whole universe thing... I think it's just because I look good

Thursday 27 August 2009

Computer Says No....


I LOVE "Little Britain"

2 comments:

  1. duuuuuudeee! and i thought my friend n i were the only ones to appreciate good ol fashioned british humor with a sprinkle of vulgarity and a smidge of truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah Same here!! I thought I was the only weird guy around...

    ReplyDelete