Utter Nonsense From the Tadpole Prince!

*Thunderous background....

Well people, you've entered the lair of the Tadpole Prince...
It's a very well-made swamp you see, I got gold furniture like that lotus where I chill, the dead alligator where I hang out with some friends... no big... just chillin'... but anyways, this blog is a collection of my quotes and moments. Most of them are funny ones, so... ENJOY!!!

PS: Some of them might be in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)... heheheh.

One of The Many Books About Me

One of The Many Books About Me
They write many things of me because according to humans, I'm somewhat significant in the whole universe thing... I think it's just because I look good

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Why I Would NOT Donate Blood

So I had this interesting conversation with Amanda in the morning, and she discussed on how she donated blood that evening (11 hours difference, Michigan-Jakarta). You see, I do support the idea of donating blood that will save a life, or for a better cause, sure. But not my blood. What I don't like about donating blood include several reasons:
  1. I am afraid that the blood will go to a blood bank. Owned by vampires.
  2. I don't like how they advertise the benefits of donating blood: "You'll get a good treat (cookie) after!" or in Indonesia: "You'll get a good treat (bowl of noodles with eggs after!)"... after they pull out half a day's worth of blood out of you.
  3. We as donors only hear half of the story where would our blood go. We never really know what happens beyond those closed doors and with the white coats that (maybe) use our blood as study samples... for cloning... or for vampires...
Another supporting reason on why I WOULD NOT donate blood, is after I hear Amanda's story when she donated blood:

"The nurse said to me: 'YAY YOU'RE SAVING BABIES' and I was like WTF??"

(Imagining the nurse looking perky, holding one big syringe and a bloody hose. I would react the same with her)

"Then I ended up donating blood anyways. They taped me back together, and told me to lift my arm. I got dizzy, hot. and pale! So they gave me an ice pack, and then I laid there for a while. Then I got up, took a bite of a cookie, and felt sick again. I had to lay down again this time. I was freezing after that... Then I had to eat again and go to class...5 people walked me back..."

Scary.

I was like "Holy Mackarel" when hearing her story... Donating blood is scary... Oh and another reason why I WOULD NOT DONATE BLOOD:

Why would I want my life juice to be pumped out of me? After all, my blood contains my secret mojo that will attract them ladies... See, if my blood gets to a woman... Then she will attract women instead of men, because of my secret mojo in her blood...That would not be pleasant now would it? And Why on earth would I want to give out my secret mojo??

1 comment: