Utter Nonsense From the Tadpole Prince!

*Thunderous background....

Well people, you've entered the lair of the Tadpole Prince...
It's a very well-made swamp you see, I got gold furniture like that lotus where I chill, the dead alligator where I hang out with some friends... no big... just chillin'... but anyways, this blog is a collection of my quotes and moments. Most of them are funny ones, so... ENJOY!!!

PS: Some of them might be in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)... heheheh.

One of The Many Books About Me

One of The Many Books About Me
They write many things of me because according to humans, I'm somewhat significant in the whole universe thing... I think it's just because I look good

Tuesday 25 August 2009

A SHOUTOUT TO THE SHADOW LEAGUE!!!



Here are my buddies Ian Stall, and Peter Harris.We do a lot of things together. We hunt children, we like women. We eat MEAT. MEAT MEAT MEAT. We have a league, called the SHADOW LEAGUE.


UTANAPISHTIM!!!

After years of reign, Peter turned out to be the Snow Queen of Narnia (it's because he's partially Canadian and British all together).

As for me, I am prince Caspian.

There are some new addition of the league, new members include:

MADDIE FITZPATRICK!!
This is her when she was born, out of a rock. She is the King of Narnia (just because she's like cool, and she owns the SHADOW WHIP, and coincidentally, she's Peter girlfriend.)








No comments:

Post a Comment